Join Our Team And Change The World.
WebQA is seeking experienced, bright, highly motivated, and creative sales, support and technology professionals with proven track records and eagerness to work with new, market-leading web and mobile technologies.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
- Energetic self-starter
- Strong technical credentials:
- BS in Computer Science (MS preferred)
- 3 – 10 years technical development experience
- Comprehensive platform familiarity in .Net/SQL/Web environment
- C# / ASP.NET Expertise
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- SOAP and REST Web Services development
- Other experience: Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud deployment
- Strong intangible set:
- Comprehensive interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead by example and motivate others with your own individual success.
- Can make continuous positive contributions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary(commensurate with experience)
- Health Benefits, Paid Vacation that grows, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401k
POSITION: We are the leading provider of local government support technologies for citizens and business around the country. We are seeking a full-time, Senior Account Executive to build relationships with these local governments, ascertain their needs, and create solutions from our suite of products. To accomplish this, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinking individual with enough analytical skills to determine needs on the fly. Our relationships are built over the phone and our products are demonstrated over the internet, so this person must be comfortable in an inside sales environment.
Our portfolio of references includes some of the nation’s largest, most progressive and most service focused local governments. Based in our Woodridge, Illinois facilities, you will use these references, and the latest web-based technologies to help demonstrate our products to new cities and counties.
We offer a great work environment with the winning combination of fun and relaxed professionalism and a great team atmosphere.
• Proven Account Executive with demonstrable history
• College Degree
• 3+ years of B2B or B2G sales experience (technology preferred)
• Working knowledge of support tools (ACT!, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Independent self-starter (startup experience or orientation preferred)
• Base salary
• Total compensation $60k – $100k+
• Full individual health benefits
• Vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
• 401k, flex spending, dental and vision plans
Why work with us?
WebQA is a privately held and Chicago-based company that has emerged as the leader in web-based Customer Service Solutions for Global 1000 organizations, municipalities and universities. WebQA is one of the top 10 fastest growing private software firms in Illinois and now services 80 million people worldwide
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.